Tag Archives: Charles D. Cooper

Newspaper Article of the Opening of the Chapel of the Holy Communion (1888)

From the Minutes of the Meetings of the South West Convocation, found in the archives of Trinity Church, Oxford.trinityoxford2 3

The First Ninety Years of the Church of Holy Apostles [and the Mediator] (1958)

Click on the image to access the bookHolyApostlesPart1-1

A Historical Look at Church and Parish of the Holy Apostles (1918)

From the March 1918 Church News

Mar1918ChurchNews-3b Mar1918ChurchNews-4 Mar1918ChurchNews-5

Church of Holy Apostles: A Parish of More than Ten Thousand (1920)

From the May 1920 Church News:

1920May-4 1920May-5