Tag Archives: Maurice L. Cowl

Lady Chapel Dedicated at St. Mark’s Church, Philadelphia (1902)

From the 11 Feb 1902 Philadelphia Inquirer 


Newspaper Article about the Blessing of the Parish House at St. Elisabeth’s Church (1890)

From the Minutes of the Meetings of the South West Convocation, found in the archives of Trinity Church, Oxford.trinityoxford2 32

Notice of Priests Deposed by the Bishop of Pennsylvania in 1908

From in the archival collections of St. Clement’s Church