Category Archives: All Souls Church for the Deaf

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1919-1920)

Found in the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown

20150529085917517_Page_1 20150529085917517_Page_2 20150529085917517_Page_3 20150529085917517_Page_4 20150529085917517_Page_5 20150529085917517_Page_6

Annual Report of the Southwark Deanery for 1986-1987

From the archives of Trinity Memorial Church. Click on the image to access the report150629-092519-Page-001

Annual Report of the Southwark Deanery for 1987-1988

From the archives of Trinity Memorial Church. Click on the image to access the report150629-092605-Page-035