Category Archives: St. Peter’s Church (Germantown)

The Convocation of Germantown: Its Officers and Members, Churches, and Missionary Work (1887)

Click on the image to access the pamphlet

Photograph of the Confirmation Classes of St. Barnabas Church, Germantown, and St. Peter’s Church, Germantown (1966)

From the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. The same photo was found at St. Mary’s Church, Hamilton Village. Perhaps several members of that parish were among the confirmands.

160310-115045-Page-001