Category Archives: Church of the Crucifixion

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1921-1922)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1912-1916)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1922-1923)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1923-1924)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1918-1919)

Click on the image to access the report.

Seventieth Anniversary Program at St. Simon the Cyrenian Church (1964)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Click on the image to access the program

stsimonsouthphila 1a