Category Archives: Calvary Church (Germantown)

The Convocation of Germantown: Its Officers and Members, Churches, and Missionary Work (1886)

Click on the image to access the pamphlet

The Convocation of Germantown: Its Officers and Members, Churches, and Missionary Work (1887)

Click on the image to access the pamphlet

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1921-1922)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1912-1916)

Click on the image to access the report.