Category Archives: St. Barnabas’ Church (Germantown)

Photograph of the Confirmation Classes of St. Barnabas Church, Germantown, and St. Peter’s Church, Germantown (1966)

From the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. The same photo was found at St. Mary’s Church, Hamilton Village. Perhaps several members of that parish were among the confirmands.

160310-115045-Page-001

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1921-1922)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1912-1916)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1922-1923)

Click on the image to access the report.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1923-1924)

Click on the image to access the report.