Category Archives: St. Mary’s Church (Hamilton Village)

Photograph of the West Philadelphia Clericus (1943)

From the Archives of the Church of St. Andrew and St. Monica

Report of the Committee on Renewal and Mission of the Local Church in the Diocese of Pennsylvania (1969)

From the archives of St. Mary’s Church, Hamilton Village. Click on the image to access the report
160217-174724-Page-001