Category Archives: St. Andrew’s Church (Philadelphia)

Easter and Lenten Offerings for Missions from the Sunday-Schools of the Diocese of Pennsylvania (1893)

From the archives of the Church of the Holy Apostles and the Mediator

A Chart of Rector Salaries in Philadelphia (1870)

From All Saints Church, Moyamensing, Monthly

scan-2

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1919-1920)

Found in the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. Click on the image to access the report.

20150529085917517_Page_1

Rev. G. Woolsey Hodge Considers Changes in the Diocese of Pennsylvania over Seventy Years (1927)

From the November and December 1927 and January 1928 Church NewsNov1927Nov1927 1Dec1927 2Dec1927 3Jna1928Jna1928 1Jna1928 2