Category Archives: St. Michael’s Church (Germantown)

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1919-1920)

Found in the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. Click on the image to access the report.

20150529085917517_Page_1

The Occurrence of Surpliced and Unsurpliced Choirs, Daily Services, and Weekly Celebrations in Philadelphia’s Episcopal Churches (1882)

A December 1882 article reprinted in the Aug 1909 St. Clement’s Magazine choralservice1882