Category Archives: Church of St. Luke & The Epiphany

Pamphlet Concerning the Associated Churches of St. James’s and St. Luke and The Epiphany Experiment (1935)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

stjames22walnut-1a stjames22walnut-1b stjames22walnut-2 stjames22walnut-3

 

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Program for the Lenten School of Religion at Church of St. Luke and The Epiphany (1977)

From the archives of St. Clement’s Church

160625-143920-Page-001 160625-143924-Page-002