Category Archives: Holy Trinity Memorial Chapel

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Seventy-Five Years: The Story of Trinity Memorial Church (1950)

Click on the image to access the booklet20150718092927233_Page_1