Category Archives: St. Luke’s Church (Philadelphia)

A Scheme of Parish Boundaries for the Various Churches and Chapels in the Diocese of Pennsylvania, with the Exception of those in the Convocation of Germantown (1880)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Click on the image to access the pamphlet.

A Chart of Rector Salaries in Philadelphia (1870)

From All Saints Church, Moyamensing, Monthly

scan-2

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a