Category Archives: Church of the Holy Nativity (Germantown)

Notice of the Quiet Day of the Philadelphia Branch of the Clerical Union for the Maintenance and Defence of Catholic Principles at Chapel of the Nativity, Germantown (1932)

From the archives of St. Clement’s Church

150704-104646-Page-011

20th Anniversary Booklet: Chapel of the Nativity of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown (1945)

Found in the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. Click on the image to access the booklet.

newgermantown 102