Category Archives: French Church of St. Sauveur

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Form of Prayer at the Laying of the Cornerstone at the French Church of St. Sauveur (1887)

From the Minutes of the Meetings of the South West Convocation, found in the archives of Trinity Church, Oxford.

Scan 115Scan 116Scan 117