Category Archives: Church of the Epiphany (Philadelphia)

Protest Regarding Possible Changes to the Canons and Constitution of the Diocese of Pennsylvania Signed at Church of the Epiphany, Philadelphia (1879)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. After a review of the 1879 Convention Journal, it is safe to conclude that the matter in question regarded proposed canons that arose from the Committee on St. Clement’s Church.

Easter and Lenten Offerings for Missions from the Sunday-Schools of the Diocese of Pennsylvania (1893)

From the archives of the Church of the Holy Apostles and the Mediator

Order of Service for the Festival of Choirs of the Diocese of Pennsylvania at Church of the Epiphany, Philadelphia (1882)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

The Application of the Church of the Epiphany for a New Site at Chestnut Street West of Eighteenth, Philadelphia (1895)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Click on the image to access the pamphlet.

doc010917-01092017071456

A Chart of Rector Salaries in Philadelphia (1870)

From All Saints Church, Moyamensing, Monthly

scan-2

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a