Category Archives: Phillips Brooks Memorial Chapel

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Notice of the Congregational Meeting Regarding the Phillips Brooks Memorial Chapel of the Church of the Holy Trinity, Rittenhouse Square (1914)

aug29 56

Program for the Festival of Choirs at Church of the Saviour (1952)

150429-143043-Page-001150429-143047-Page-002

 

From the archives of St. Mark’s Church, Frankford