Category Archives: Chapel of the Transfiguration

Report on White Missions of the Diocese of Pennsylvania (1938)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Click on the image to access the report

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a