Tag Archives: Herman L. Duhring

Program of Services in Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Church of the Messiah, Port Richmond (1896)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

160617-095435-Page-001 160617-095439-Page-002

Seventy-Five Years: The Story of Trinity Memorial Church (1950)

Click on the image to access the booklet20150718092927233_Page_1

Cornerstone Laid for the St. Barnabas’ Church, Kensington, Parish Building (1886)

From the 12 Jun 1886 Philadelphia Times