Tag Archives: Philip M. Rhinelander

Order of Service for the Consecration of the Chapel of the Mediator (1921)

From the Archives of the Diocese of the Pennsylvania. Click on the image to access the leaflet.

Report of the Bishop’s Bricks Fund, Diocese of Pennsylvania (1919-1920)

Found in the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. Click on the image to access the report.

20150529085917517_Page_1

Report of the Committee on Free Pews in the Diocese of Pennsylvania (1919)

From Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania