Category Archives: Chapel of the Holy Communion

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

The Monthly Message of the Parish of the Holy Apostles: June 1919

Click on the image to access the issueDOC032616-03262016123205_Page_01