Tag Archives: Henry L. Phillips

Leaflet for Festival Evening Prayer on the Feast of Title at Church of the Crucifixion (1985)

151204-214714-Page-001 151204-214719-Page-002

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Booklet of the Golden Jubilee of Rev. Henry L. Phillips held at Church of the Crucifixion (1925)

From the archives of St. Luke’s Church, Germantown. Click on the image to access the booklet

jubilee 1