Tag Archives: Charles D. Cooper

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Newspaper Article of the Opening of the Chapel of the Holy Communion (1888)

From the Minutes of the Meetings of the South West Convocation, found in the archives of Trinity Church, Oxford.trinityoxford2 3