Category Archives: Christ Church Chapel

A Short History of the Different [Episcopal] Churches South of Walnut Street and East of the Schuylkill (n.d.)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania. Written by G. Woosley Hodge, rector of Church of the Ascension. Click on the image to access this essay.

160729-114840-Page-003a

Boy Choristers in Philadelphia’s Episcopal Churches (1889)

From the 17 Feb 1889 Philadelphia Times

17Feb1889

Table of Proposed Parochial Boundaries for the Southwest Convocation (1887)

trinityoxford2 22