Tag Archives: J. Andrews Harris

Notice Regarding the Organization of the Conservative Church Association of the Diocese of Pennsylvania (1870)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

Notice of the Missionary Meeting in behalf of The Church’s Work for [African-Americans] in Germantown at St. Luke’s Church, Germantown (1906)

150307-112946-Page-001

Centennial History of St. Paul’s Church, Chestnut Hill: 1856-1956

Click on the image to access the bookletStPauls-1