Tag Archives: Henry J. Morton

St. James’s Church, Consecrated by Rt. Rev. Stevens (1880)

From the 2 May 1880 Philadelphia Times2may1880

Church of St. James the Less: 125th Anniversary Booklet (1971)

Click on the image to access the booklet20150223123904328-1

History of Church of St. James the Less (1923)

A pamphlet found in the archives of St. Mark’s Church. Click on the image to access the pamphlet.

SJL History 3