Tag Archives: George H. Kinsolving

Funds Sought for the Construction of the Church of St. Simeon (1887)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

160804-102802-page-001 160804-102808-page-002

St. Philip’s Church to become St. Mark’s Church, Philadelphia, Chapel (1889)

From the 18 Feb 1889 Philadelphia Inquirer 

stmarkschapel

In Memory of Rt. Rev. William Bacon Stevens: The Proposed [Church of St. Simeon] (1887)

From the 17 Dec 1887 Philadelphia Times

stsimeon