Tag Archives: William N. McVickar

Funds Sought for the Construction of the Church of St. Simeon (1887)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

160804-102802-page-001 160804-102808-page-002

St. James’s Church, Consecrated by Rt. Rev. Stevens (1880)

From the 2 May 1880 Philadelphia Times2may1880

In Memory of Rt. Rev. William Bacon Stevens: The Proposed [Church of St. Simeon] (1887)

From the 17 Dec 1887 Philadelphia Times

stsimeon

Newspaper Article of the Opening of the Chapel of the Holy Communion (1888)

From the Minutes of the Meetings of the South West Convocation, found in the archives of Trinity Church, Oxford.trinityoxford2 3

Leaflet for the St. John’s Commandery (Masonic Knights Templar) Ascension Day Services at St. Philip’s Church (1885)