Tag Archives: Lucius N. Voight

Program of Services in Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Church of the Messiah, Port Richmond (1896)

From the Archives of the Diocese of Pennsylvania

160617-095435-Page-001 160617-095439-Page-002

St. James’s Church, Philadelphia, Consecrated by Rt. Rev. Stevens (1880)

From the 2 May 1880 Philadelphia Times2may1880

A Historical Look at Memorial Church of St. Luke the Beloved Physician, Bustleton (1916)

From the March 1916 Church News

March1916ChurchNews-4